Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day Three & Four: Did someone say Almond Butter Cups??

DAY THREE & FOUR

Hi!
Yesterday I was busy from 8 AM to 10 PM, crazy day. I didn't workout, but I did attend a full day of school and a full night of work! Ryan and I both stayed on plan, cleaning up the leftovers from the various things we have cooked the last day. After yesterday I was really excited to eat something new today lol!

Today I did a workout from Jamie Eason's Livefit Trainer. I have never done this program in it's entirety but if I am ever looking for a workout to make me REALLY sore I will pull one from here. I am proud to say I am already feeling the arms and abs workout I did this morning! Someday when I can be fully committed to all of my workouts and food prep I would like to do Jamie Eason's 12 week program and follow it to a T. Maybe this Summer, but certainly not this Spring semester which is proving to be insane!

Here is what we ate today:

Breakfast (I forgot to take a picture): I scrambled three whole eggs for Ryan, and I scrambled one whole egg and three egg whites for myself. We also each had one cup of baked butternut squash. This breakfast was extremely filling and I love butternut!

Lunch:

Ryan made this red cabbage salad from The Food Network a day ahead and it was delicious (he ommitted the golden raisins and sugar). I also had a grapefruit and some chocolate chai tea.

Dinner:
Ryan also made this for dinner tonight (he had more time than me lol I promise I cook). IT WAS FREAKING DELICIOUS. Probably the most satisfying meal I have had since being on the detox.
It was Pizza Soup from paleogirlskitchen.com.

And seems today was an incredibly long day (and I ran out of paleo banana bread), I made these Almond Butter Cups from the 21 Day Sugar Detox Book. These are no Reeses peanut butter cups, but I felt like I was getting a treat and they are loaded with healthy fats! Plus who doesn't like cute things in mini muffin cups?!

We are still going strong! I am not craving sweets as much as I am craving some of the other no foods (like peanut butter, pasta, etc.) But my energy is through the roof! I wake up feeling more rested than I have felt the past couple of weeks, and I am staying awake in all of my classes which is a miracle!

DAY 5 HERE WE COME! Almost one week down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Popular Posts