Monday, December 23, 2013

300 Calorie LIVING ROOM WORKOUT

Hello.
Some days are just NOT gym days. Nine times out of ten I do not want to get out of bed to scrape my car windows, or clean snow off my car so I can go to the gym of all places. Most of the time I force myself to. But on days when my willpower is struggling I need living room workouts.

My apartment is TINY, I'm talking really tiny. And my living room is nearly non existent. So if I have enough room to do this workout, so do you!

This workout took me right around thirty minutes to do, and my polar heart rate monitor said I burned 307 calories doing the circuit three times. I think that is pretty good for not leaving my house :).


*Balanced Ab Pushouts are where you balance on the floor on your bottom with your knees bent and then you push your legs out as you lean back, without allowing either your back or legs to touch the floor. Then you come back to the bent position. That counts as one. I am sure they have a real name, but I do not know it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Popular Posts